September 21, 2011

Daily Prayer


I’m taking part in a 60 day challenge to help me get my life and work back on track. This involves setting goals, weekly & daily tasks and working with a partner who is holding me accountable to do what I intend to do each day.
Here’s the link if you’d like more info. Dare 2 Rise There is no cost to participate
I decided to add a prayer to my daily routine to include gratitude, my desires and to ask my spirit friends for help. They always tell me they will help – I just need to ask. Thought I’d share it with you.  Sheryl

Good morning angels and divine beings of light
I am so happy and grateful that you love and support me always and in all ways
Today is a day of wonder and miracles
Miracle shall follow miracle and wonders shall never cease
I give thanks for this perfect day, this opportunity to be renewed
And I love feeling energized, motivated and excited at the start of each day
I am grateful for good health, an abundance of energy and because I feel so good
I am grateful for the amazing, loving, supportive people in my life
I am grateful for the comfortable home I live in and the reliable car that I drive
And I am so grateful to have such amazing support from my spirit friends
Help me to be the highest version of myself that is possible today
And help me to stay in the flow of life leading to the highest good for all
Open the way for my divine plan to manifest today
Let me clearly see the steps to take to put that plan into action
Let the wisdom & courage within me now be released
And remind me that I am a divine being and can easily access a wealth of information
Help me to receive clear messages and take bold actions with grace & confidence
Open the way for great abundance in all aspects of my life.
I am an irresistible magnet for all that I choose to be, do and have in my life
Money and amazing gifts come to me easily and effortlessly
And I love it when money comes to me in unexpected ways and at the perfect time
Help me to remember that everything I desire comes to me with joy and ease
Help me be open to receive all that is good
I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to help so many people
Open the way for me to do the perfect work that brings me joy & financial abundance
Please send the perfect clients & customers my way at the perfect time
I give thanks that this happens easily and effortlessly
Please instil in me the desire to be the best that I can be – to shine brightly & live in joy
Help me to eat food that is healthy & perfect for my vibrant body
Help me to get the right amount of exercise, rest and play each day
Help me to easily complete all the tasks that are mine to do today
Make me an instrument of peace and a walking example of love in action
Please remind me often that I am a magnificent, divine being and that I am loved
Help me to maintain positive, uplifting thoughts and expect wondrous things to happen
I ask for all of this or something even greater
And so it is

by Sheryl Pedersen

http://spiritspeaksblog.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment