November 3, 2011

The Advanced Light Technologies of the Arcturians

To achieve ascension one must have 80 to 83% Light quotient in their energy field

Arcturus is the highest civilization in our galaxy. Edgar Cayce

After taking my ascension initiation in March of 1994 with my wife and my two dearest friends, we all began to work very closely with the Arcturians. I had been working with them previous to this. However in this new period of my life it became one of the main focal points of my spiritual life.
This process began, as I look back, when Vywamus kept telling me, over a few months period, that part of my mission this lifetime was to be an ambassador for extraterrestrials. I had always been interested in extraterrestrials as this book attests to, however, I had never framed it in this manner for myself.
One day, without even asking, Vywamus told me that my Monad or I AM Presence was considering taking me "off the planet" for a period of time. When Vywamus first said this I did not know what He was talking about. At first I thought I was going to physically die and/or let go of my physical vehicle. I asked questions and He clarified that my Monad was considering taking me in a physical extraterrestrial spacecraft. I asked, "with what group?" and He said, "the Arcturians".
I knew the truth of what He was saying the moment He said it. I immediately told my two best friends about this and they said they wanted to come too, for they are also ambassadors for extraterrestrials, besides our main focus of work for the Spiritual Hierarchy and Sanat Kumara and Djwhal Khul's ashram. Of course I asked my wife to come as well, however Djwhal Khul told us that she was meant to go more spiritually rather than in a physical body.
Vywamus told me that this was to occur in 1996. The timing seemed to be after we had taken our seventh initiation and moved to Arizona. Needless to say, I was very excited about this prospect.
This new prospect began an intense new focus on the Arcturian energies in our meditations.

In our meditations we began to focus on invoking the Arcturians. The results we all got were fabulous. Some of the most profound energy experiences and facilitation in helping to build our Light quotient began coming through the Arcturians and their starships. To achieve ascension one must have 80 to 83% Light quotient in their energy field. To take the seventh initiation one must have 94% Light quotient in their field. We were interested in raising our Light quotient to the 94% level. The Arcturians, upon our request, using their advanced technology would run their high frequency Light energies through our bodies.

I had obviously been working with the Ascended Masters and even Cosmic Masters for a great many years in meditation, however the energies that began coming from the Arcturian starship had a totally different quality of substantialness than anything I had ever experienced. Instead of coming in through the crown, the energies seemed to come in through the entire body simultaneously. My body would tingle and buzz with energy. The blood in my veins and arteries would flow as though I had just come back from jogging a couple of miles. All the cells in my body felt like they were being fed with the most wonderful flowing energy. Caryn and I would sit on the phone or in her office for long periods of time just soaking in these energies. We called it "the spiritual Jacuzzi. I was later to call it, humorously, "the nirvana machine".

We had stumbled into the Arcturian technology for helping to build the Light quotient. This had been one of the main focuses of our lives for some time, however we had never been exposed to the Arcturian technology in this regard. This technology, in combination with the "Light showers" we had been receiving for many years from the great Ascended Masters, Angels, and Cosmic Beings were an incredible "one, two punch!" We were having amazing results.
Even when one takes the sixth initiation they must complete all seven levels of the initiation. In our enthusiasm to complete our ascension and prepare to take the seventh and final initiation, we started becoming very chummy with the Arcturians and began requesting that they put us on their computers and run the energies all the time to help us to build our Light quotient to the 94% level within 9 months time. Sanat Kumara agreed to oversee this program.

I began invoking the Arcturians and their starship many, many times during the day. I would certainly do this whenever I meditated. However, I would also invoke them while watching television, before bed, even while working at my desk. Immediately I would begin to feel the energies pour in all over my body. What I really liked about this was that it was a very "physical" full body feeling. I was not only building my Light quotient, which was one of my main goals in life, but I was also feeling much better physically. The experience of Their technology was actually, to be perfectly honest, more powerful and substantial than most of the spiritual energies I had been invoking. Djwhal Khul later told me that even the Spiritual Hierarchy used the advanced technologies from Arcturus. Djwhal told me that the Light quotient building program They were using for the Second Ray each night in the ashram was from Arcturus. The Arcturians worked in perfect harmony and cooperation with Sanat Kumara, Lord Maitreya and the Spiritual Hierarchy.
Before going any further, I must say that the Arcturians will not help you in any way, shape or form, in regards to what I am speaking, unless you ask and give Them permission. They are not like the grays, or Zetas who invade your space. The Arcturians are like Ascended Masters and are not allowed to help unless your given permission to do so.
What I recommend is that you request, in your meditation and prayer session, to be placed on their computers. They do not do Their work in a haphazard manner. Everything They do is closely monitored by a team of Arcturians. Ask to be placed on their computers and then ask to be placed in their Light quotient building program. This program is set up in two ways. It has to do with whether you travel to their starship in your etheric body, to their "Light Synthesis Chamber", or whether you keep your etheric body in your physical body and They will send the energies to you in your home. The actual experience of going there is even more powerful than when they send the energies.

The chamber is like being in the clouds. The exact machinery they used on my body is concealed. The Arcturians suggested I lay down the first time. I began to feel my body being filled with the most wonderful light, love and joy. I felt myself expanding as though I were a gigantic balloon being filled with the most wonderful air, very light. Caryn and I were on the phone when we did this and I humorously called it the "euphoria machine". We both were and still are incredibly grateful for Their ongoing help in our lives. They are the most wonderful, selfless Beings. Again, I recommend reading Norma Milnovich's book, "We, the Arcturians", to get a more complete sense of Their culture.
One of the plans I have set up with the Arcturians, which is already begun in this book, is to write another book about their culture and this experience of being taken off the planet in 1996. The Arcturian elders are excited about this arrangement as am I. I would actually like to write about their civilization, since, in truth, it is our future self and the prototype for Earth in the not too distant future. The information you are receiving now is the beginning stage of this project.

When you ask to be taken to the Light Synthesis Chamber, the Arcturians also recommend that you call in what I would describe as your higher bodies. By this, I mean, calling in your Monad or Spirit, calling in the Mayavarupa body, your Monadic body of Light, your soul body of Light, your 15 chakras to descend, your solar body of Light, your Golden Solar Angelic Body, the 352 levels of the Mahatma, your Monadic blueprint body, and/or your I AM Presence. The Arcturian's technology, with the help of the Ascended Masters, will help to blend and synthesize all the energies into your being using Their advanced technology.
I have worked out a system with the Arcturians where I say, "Arcturians, Light Synthesis Chamber, Love and Joy". Every time I say that I feel myself floating to the chamber and I feel the process begin again. In my life presently, I am literally working with the Arcturians all day long. I have also worked it out with Them to spend a part of every night on Their starship. They said I have a very busy schedule at night while I sleep, of service work, meetings, classes and so on. However a certain part of every night is given to this important work.

The Arcturians want you to know that they are very devoted to your personal upliftment and there is no limit to the number of people with whom they can work. They have an unlimited number of starships available upon request. They want you to feel free to contact them and ask for their assistance.
One of the advantages of coming to the ship is that the energies are more refined and of a higher vibration. Do be aware that the Arcturians do not have "Adam Kadmon" type of bodies, but don't let this stop you from working with them. They are the highest beings in our galaxy and some of the most loving and selfless beings in our entire universe.

Also do realize that it is not your physical body that goes to Their ship, it is your etheric body. They are here to assist and facilitate your personal journey back to God. Their message is one of love, joy and light, and they are here only to serve. They have advanced technologies that can be called forth for personal protection. It is a kind of frequency technology that can protect your energy fields. They are happy to help in this regard but must be asked and given permission to help you before they will do anything.

They have another technology for healing the physical, emotional, mental or spiritual bodies. I have been going every night to Their "Mechanism Chamber" for healing of my physical body. They have said that there is not a physical problem in the entire universe that They have not been able to heal through this chamber. It may not happen instantly, however, over time they can help you. If this feels right for you, talk to them in meditation and request to be taken there at night for a specific period of time during your nightly activities. Also do this if ever you do not feel well. They will run energies using their advanced computers and clear the blockages.

They have a technology which I am going to call their "Love and Joy Chamber". Ask to be taken to the "Love and Joy chamber" and ask them to beam you this energy. When I first experienced this I honestly felt myself filled with the most ecstatic feeling of joy. I found myself smiling and laughing and I couldn't help myself. Any time you start getting depressed, call to the Arcturians to be taken to this chamber for a treatment. You can do this while seated in meditation, or even better, laying down.
The Arcturians have what is called an "Information Exchange Chamber". It is here we have been receiving information for our books, classes, and personal upliftment. I anticipate spending a lot of time in this chamber on my trip to the Arcturian's starship. They have said I will probably go anywhere from one to seven days. I am putting in my request for a seven day trip. Djwhal said we would probably not actually go to Arcturus, but rather just stay on the starship.
One day during our regular weekly meeting we went together to Djwhal's ashram to speak with Him. Djwhal told us about another bit of Arcturian technology which was called the "Prana Wind Clearing Technology".

This amazing machine was anchored into my third chakra with help from Djwhal and the Arcturians. It began to rotate like a fan in a clockwise manner, in ever wider concentric circles. What this machine did was to literally clear all the etheric mucous or debris from our etheric meridians, chakras, nadis, veins, arteries, capillaries. This machine did not add energy, it simply created a wind which cleaned out our entire system. Djwhal said it did this permanently.
I felt fantastic when I was done. Even though we received a permanent clearing, I have been calling it back whenever I felt myself becoming unclear energetically. It is the most wonderful machine or technology I have ever come across. It only takes two or three minutes to do and, as with all these technologies, is there just for the asking. Say, "Arcturians, please anchor the prana wind clearing technology". You will immediately feel a warmth in the trunk of your body as it is put into place. After trying it the first time, then call in the MAP healing team consisting of the Overlighting Deva of Healing, Pan, the Great White Brotherhood Medical Unit, and your own Higher Self to repair any etheric damage, nerve damage, or spinal column leakage. Both Marcia and I had a small amount of nerve damage in our digestive system and some spinal leakage after being cleaned out, which the MAP healing team immediately worked on and healed. Just tell your healing team to repair anything that needs repairing after you have been cleaned out energetically by this machine.

The Grid Integration Technology
About a month after receiving the information on the Light Synthesis Chamber, we were given another most useful Light technology that was an offshoot function of the Light Synthesis Chamber. This was called the "Grid Integration" technology. This is something you can ask for after having gone to the Light Synthesis Chamber on the Arcturian starship in your etheric body. What the Arcturians do in this technology is to run the high frequency Light through the grid system in a specific isolated manner rather than through the entire body as they did previously. Its function is to strengthen, heal, and energize the grid systems of your body.
Experiment with this in your meditations and/or when you are laying down before sleep. All you have to do is ask the Arcturians to anchor and activate this "Grid Integration Technology" while laying down in the Light Synthesis Chamber.

The Arcturian Electronic Plate
In our meditation on August 31st, 1994, we went to the Light Synthesis Chamber on the Arcturian starship. There we requested the Arcturians' help in building our Light quotient and actualizing our 35th and 36th chakras in our crown. I also requested a strengthening of our grids. It was then that Lord Arcturus graciously spoke with us. Lord Arcturus is basically the head of Arcturus, much like Sanat Kumara is the Planetary Logos for Earth.
I asked Him if He would help us, with His advanced technology, to actualize the final two chakras in our seventh dimensional grid. He agreed to and added that they had been doing this from our past requests. I then asked Him if there were any other advanced Arcturian technologies that He could share with us that would be beneficial in our process of completing the seventh initiation. There was and He, in conjunction with the Arcturian technicians and medical workers proceeded to anchor an "Electronic Plate", into our third eye.
This plate, He said, reflected Light and helped the mind to hone in on the higher mind. It basically amplified omnipresence. It served to amplify and synthesize the upper spiritual triad of higher mind, intuition, and spiritual will, with the body, heart, Monad, and Cosmic Heart. It also had something to do with anchoring a six pointed star. It would also serve to accelerate the anchoring and actualization of our 35th and 36th chakras into our crown. He said it would also help us in our bilocation, teleportation development and telepathic work. This electronic plate seemed to have an effect of bringing all the different spiritual facets of our being into one unified whole.
I made a personal request to Lord Arcturus to be monitored and placed in the computer banks and mechanism chamber on a full time basis in regards to my physical health and specifically some weakness I was still experiencing on an ongoing basis in regards to my pancreas and third chakra. I requested that anytime this area in my body began to go electrically out of kilter, that the Arcturian technologies from the starship would automatically go into play without my having to ask for it. I was, in essence, giving the Arcturian free admittance to work on me without my having to invite them each time. Basically an automatic feedback loop was being set up for an automatic physical and energetic adjustment every time my pancreas and third chakra would go out of balance. Lord Arcturus graciously agreed.
I bring this information to you, as with all the information in this book, so that in your conscious awareness of the existence of it, you may have the opportunity to or consider doing the same thing if you have any chromic health lessons. Just because one is an Ascended Master or fully realized seventh degree initiate does not mean that one will be super man or super woman and have no physical, emotional, or mental weaknesses. The same tendencies and weaknesses one had prior to ascension will still be there. One will, however, have more energy, Light, consciousness, and techniques with which to deal with their lessons.
In many ways I do not feel that much different than I did before completion. The only difference is the greater amount of Light, energy, expansiveness, and attunement to Spirit. Other than this, I am very much the same. I also want to emphasize here that more and more people with whom I am in contact have gone through some of these higher initiations (four, five and six, and even occasionally seventh) and did not even know they had taken these initiations. This may be hard to believe, but is true. Lately I also requested of Lord Arcturus for help for Marcia and me to build our Light quotient from the 94 to the 97% level over the next three and a half months leading up to the 12:12. Basically I was requesting one Light quotient point a month. This seemed to me to be a reasonable request and was granted by Lord Arcturus. I felt very honored that He took the time to speak with us. Marcia later told me that we had spoken with Him before, however I had not realized that He was basically the Planetary Logos for Arcturus.
Marcia and I ended our meditation by going to the Golden Chamber of Melchizedek with greetings and doing a Huna prayer for the same time table for Light quotient building to Melchizedek, Mahatma, Metatron, the Arcturians and Djwhal Khul. I have included this Huna prayer here for your edification and usage. You may change the numbers as it is appropriate for you and then do a similar prayer for yourself.

Huna Prayer
Beloved Presence of God, Melchizedek, Mahatma, Metatron, Our Mighty I AM Presence, Vywamus, Sanat Kumara, Arcturians, and Djwhal Khul, We hereby pray with all our heart and soul and mind and might for a Divine dispensation of taking the beginning of our twelfth initiation (seventh level of the seventh) at the Wesak of 1995.
We also ask to be fully stabilized at the 96% Light quotient by Wesak of 1995. We also request to go to the Atomic Accelerator in the third dimensional sense, in June or July of 1995.
We also request now, a Divine dispensation for the actualization of our 36th chakra in our crown in the month of September. Djwhal Khul has told us that these things are within our potentiality and we are hereby invoking them, in the name of the fully realized Christ, so that we may be of greater service! Amen.
(repeat three times)
Our beloved subconscious minds, We hereby ask and command that you take this thought form prayer, with all the Mana and Vital Force that is needed and necessary to manifest and demonstrate this prayer, to the Source of our being. Amen.
(Repeat once, then visualize it going straight to the Godforce like a beautiful fountain. for 15 - 20 seconds before closing the prayer with the following statement.) Beloved Presence of God, Sanat Kumara, Melchizedek, Arcturians, and Godforce, let the rain of blessings fall. Amen.
(Experience the "rain of blessings")

The Arcturian Plating System
In my third book, called "Hidden Mysteries", I shared a story of visiting a woman in Sedona, Arizona who was an Arcturian. This was approximately three or four years ago, and at that time she installed a complex plating system which she said was an advanced technology from Arcturus which was the future replacement system for the chakras. She used the metaphor that "if the chakras could mail a letter in three months, this new plating system could mail the same letter in 18 seconds." It was the next 4000 year dispensation.
I bring this up because these two new plates that the Arcturians installed, which I spoke of in the previous paragraphs, were very similar to part of the plating system that this woman installed. It was part of this program called the "A Project" that I am involved in. As I was going for my afternoon ascension walk I got to thinking that people did not have to go through an intermediary to get this whole system installed, they could just ask for it themselves.
What I am suggesting here is that in meditation, you call forth Lord Arcturus, Sanat Kumara, and Djwhal Khul. (It is essential that you call forth all three of these Masters.) Request in meditation, as a divine dispensation, to accelerate your own personal evolution so that you can fulfill your spiritual mission on Earth.
I cannot promise you that They will install the entire system, however, my intuition tells me that it is a possibility. It certainly could not hurt to ask. What they may install is a part of it, as in the electronic plates I mentioned, and see how you do with it. In future meditations more can be added. I highly recommend doing this, for this plating system is truly 4000 years ahead of Earth's evolution. Most who request this will not be able to see it unless their clairvoyance is developed, but this does not matter. Just request it in meditation or in a Huna prayer and accept it as done and move forward.

Light Packages from Arcturus
During meditation call forth to the Lord of Sirius, Sanat Kumara, and the Arcturian Technicians, Temple Workers, and Healing Team for an anchoring during sleep time of all Light Packets or Light Envelopes of Information from the higher universities on Sirius. Request that this Light information be programmed into your subconscious mind and four body system for your future mission on Earth and for Light quotient building and ascension acceleration.
The Arcturians and the Twelve Strands of DNA
Call to the Arcturians in meditation and request Their assistance in helping you to create your twelve strands of DNA, and also in transferring them from your etheric vehicle to your physical body. With their advanced technology they can do just about anything you can possibly think of that is of a positive spiritually uplifting nature.

In Summary
I cannot recommend more highly that you call to the Arcturians in your meditations and prayer sessions, and take advantage of their wonderfully advance spiritual technologies. The Arcturians, in combination and conjunction with the Spiritual Hierarchy and Ascended Masters, are an unbeatable team. You have the best of the spiritual world, and the best of extraterrestrial technologies. It is time for the world to more fully recognize the unity of the loving and wise extraterrestrial forces along with the spiritual forces that govern our planet. The Arcturians are not allowed to even enter our sphere of influence without getting permission from Sanat Kumara and the Spiritual Hierarchy. They work together as one team in conjunction with the Ashtar Command and other positive extraterrestrial groups for the upliftment of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment