July 26, 2012

Steve Beckow – Ellie Miser – Temporary Reunion On Board The Ships
 25 July 2012


I know there are readers who’ve grown fond of Ellie Miser and wish to know how she’s doing. Ellie believes – and she’s had messages from her Pleiadian partner, Plen, which appear to confirm – that she’ll be going back to the ships soon after what she refers to as “the event.”

The event is, she believes, a benchmark incident in the opening of our consciousnesses. I’ve heard from others as well that some sort of event in consciousness may or will be happening soon (fairly soon, Earth soon, galactically soon, I cannot tell) but I know too little about it to speak intelligently to it.

If Plen were not relieving Ellie’s pain, she believes she’d be in a wheelchair by now.

Ellie has had an experience of being back on the ships and seeing her ex-husband Papa Joe and her family. This was not a dream but a physical experience which she was permitted to remember. She’s only had one other physical experience like this in her terrestrial lifetime.

Please note in passing Ellie’s revelation that people are being taken aboard the ships 70 at a time. We were told this would be happening and, if Ellie’s correct, then it is.

Those who don’t know Ellie or are not interested in her story, perhaps just skip this article and go on to the next.  But there is a large number of readers who do care and have followed Ellie’s exploits for perhaps years now. She’s extended her lifetime by donning two cloned bodies. This is her second and is breaking down.

Ellie is a conscious Pleiadian starseed whose mission was to incarnate here and feed back information to primarily new Pleiadian star fleet personnel on how Earth humans think and feel.  The Pleiadians are human like us and are in fact among the races who originally seeded Earth.

Over the years, Ellie has sent them back the Darwin awards, her favorite cartoons, every unusual story that revealed things about us.  When I first encountered her in 2008 and joined her distribution list, I wondered what it had to do with Ascension 2012.  What it had to do related to the friendly star fleets and not to us as terrestrials. She was educating them on our culture and society.

In terms of transitions from the physical plane to a higher plane, they’re often signalled as being close when the individual begins having dreams of reunion with their family. But this isn’t about watching for Ellie’s return to the ships, which will sadden me. It’s about enjoying Ellie’s life and her contributions to us all as long as she’s here. How many Pleiadian anthropologists do you know? One, right? Same with me.

(You’re always welcome to assist Ellie and Jerry by donating to her at elliemiser@aol.com on Paypal.  I do regularly. She has only social security for support and her expenses at her age can be daunting.)

7/22/12 – I was napping this afternoon when I found myself in another place – NOT a dream!!!!!  I suddenly realized I was there in actual physical form, as real as this place I am in while typing these words!!!  I was so surprised that I was not observing – I was EXPERIENCING!  On our ship!  (1)

I looked down a hallway and saw Papa Joe [my #1 ex] (2) coming toward me with his favorite working clothes on – jeans, shirt and red “head rag” – he had a happy, busy look on his face like he was doing something he enjoyed doing.

Shortly after he made his transition from this life, I was told he reviewed some of his Akashic records then was put to work with Plen on a special project – Papa Joe was an electronics technician, like my son, Jerry, except Jerry has Plen’s help so does magic. (3)

I looked around and saw Jerry off to my left – I called to him to come here, quick!  When he came to me, I took hold of his arm and said “Have we died?”  He said he wasn’t sure but could be – we were supposed to leave at the same time and here we were!

I told him to “I want to show you something!”  I led him to my right a bit and there was a small group of people sitting in chairs – Papa Joe was in about the 5th row.  I told Jerry “Look who’s here!”

Jerry saw Papa Joe and the most amazing look of love and joy came across his face!  Very emotional!  We approached Papa Joe and hugged him – I asked what was going on and he said groups of people were being brought up – about 70 people in each group.
I learned that Plen had explained to Joe how Jerry can be 50% Pleiadian but still biologically Joe’s son as well by the infusion of Plen’s DNA into the fetus before birth.  Joe was relieved to know that I had not been unfaithful. *smile*
Joe was quite impressed with the technology on our ship and is a fast learner so he and Plen did work on some projects before Joe went on to other tasks.  He LOVED working with earth – planting, gardening, landscaping, etc. – while on this planet so he may be doing the same in the massive gardens on our ship.
Then I woke up, excited at actually BEING there – even briefly – a physical experience!  I have had only one other REAL experience like that – a special Valentine treat a few years ago when Father Haiton gave Plen permission to surprise me with an actual physical visit on board our ship!  As a side “treat”, I grabbed Plen’s right buttock, squeezed it and said “Nice butt!”  (4)  He grinned so big!  LOL!
Also, my Pleiadian body is not in stasis I found out – it is in suspended animation. I’ve been using the wrong terminology for years! In stasis, the soul remains in or with the body – like just sleeping – suspended animation is when the soul is absent but the body is kept functioning by artificial means.  I needed to explain that!

Just wanted to share that latest experience with you.

Namaste

ellie
Footnotes

(1) Ellie’s Pleiadian body is in stasis on the ship her father commands.

(2) Papa Joe is Ellie’s first Earth husband.  Obviously he gets along with her Pleiadian partner Plen.

(3) Ellie’s son, Jerry, also Pleiadian, is a computer wizard and receives help from Plen.  Ellie and Jerry will probably leave together. but maybe not.

(4) Plen will visit Ellie some nights. He can be near to her but they cannot touch because of dimensional considerations.


http://the2012scenario.com/2010/12/is-ellie-preparing-to-leave/ellie4/

No comments:

Post a Comment